Blu Bathworks TEE015 Electronica UNO Basin Control Mixer
Blu Bathworks TEE015 Electronica UNO Basin Control Mixer (Non-Thermostatic).
Features & Benefits:
- One outlet basin control mixer (non-thermostatic)
- Easy installation, template provided and only two screws required
- Internal back-up rechargeable battery included, providing continuous usage during temporary power outages
- Fail-safe design with back-up microprocessors
- Includes Flühs ceramic valves with redundant shut-offs for leak protection and long lasting reliability
- Plugs into standard North American wall outlet
- Includes NPT braided supply hoses
- Recommended Water Pressure: 14.5-72.5 psi (1-5 bar)
- Water Supply:
- Operating pressure max: 145 psi (10 bar)
- Test Pressure: 232 psi (16 bar)
- Difference of input pressure: < 14.5 psi (1 bar)
- Flow rate: 4.0 gpm @ 50psi
- Inlet: 2x M10x1 female thread
- Outlet: 1x ⅜” male thread
- Operating environment: 4-40°C / 40-140°F
- Humidity: max. 95% (non-condensing)
- Cold water range: 2-25°C / 36-77°F
- Hot water range: 40-60°C / 104-140°F
- Line voltage: 100-240V AC / 50~60 Hz
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: stand by: <1W, max: <45W
- Limited lifetime tapware warranty (residential)
- Five year electronic parts warranty (residential)
- One year warranty (commercial)
- Weight: 6 lbs (2.7kg)
Control mixer to be plugged into a direct power source. Installation must allow for future access to control mixer for maintenance purposes. This work must be carried out in accordance with the regulations IEC 364-7- 701-1984 (corresponding to VDE 0100 Part 701) as well as all national local regulations. Any electrical installation work must only be performed by a qualified electrician.
- Prevent danger resulting from damaged power supply cables. In the case of damage, the power supply cable must be replaced by a qualifi ed person.
- Installation is only possible in frost-free rooms. The optional power supply unit is only suitable for indoor use. This product is not waterproof, however, the design incorporates a channel to allow for removal of condensation.
- The plug-in connectors must not be directly or indirectly sprayed with water when cleaning. - The voltage supply must be separately switchable.
- The maximum permissible distance between the electronic controller and the functional unit is 4 feet (1.2m).
- If the static pressure exceeds (72.5 psi), a pressure reducing valve must be fitted.
- Installer must ensure the control mixer is positioned in the correct manner according to installation guide.
Approval & Conformity:
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules (USA) and with the RSS of the IC Rules (Canada). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: This device may not cause harmful interference, and this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Changes or modifi cations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance may void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Codes / Standard Applicable:
- Meets or exceeds ANSI / ASME standard A112.18.1 and CAN / CSA B125.1-05 requirements
- IAPMO/ UPC / cUPC
- AB1953 compliant
Blu Bathworks TEE015 Electronica UNO Basin Control Mixer Specification Submittal: Click Here.
Blu Bathworks TEE015 Electronica UNO Basin Control Mixer Installation Instructions: Click Here.
We Also Recommend