Acudor FB-5060-10x10-PC Fire Rated Prime Coated Steel Access Door
Acudor FB-5060-10x10-PC 10" x 10" Fire Rated Prime Coated Steel Access Door for Wall Applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Concealed hinge
- Self-latching / Self-closing
- Self-closing & self-latching door mechanism
- Inside latch release
- Available with a removable door panel
- For WALL applications. For fire rated ceiling applications, see the Acudor FW-5050 Access Door,
- Designed to maintain continuity in a 2 hour fire rated wall, when temperature rise is not a factor.
Acudor FB-5060-10x10-PC Access Door Specifications:
- Material: Steel
- Door: 16 gauge
- Mounting Frame: 16 gauge. Flush to frame with reinforced edges, flange 1" wide
- Hinge: Concealed
- Fire Rating (Walls): UL — 1-1/2 hour "B" label. ULC — 2 hour "B" label. (optional) Max sizes of 36" x 48" and 24" x 79"
- Standard Latch: Universal self-latching bolt, operated by either a knurled knob or flush key. When master keying is required, doors can be prepared for rim or mortise cylinder locks.
- Finish: Steel: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of White alkyd baked-on enamel.
Acudor FB-5060-10x10-PC Fire Rated Prime Coated Steel Access Door Product Page: Click Here.
Acudor FB-5060-10x10-PC Fire Rated Prime Coated Steel Access Door Specification Submittal Up to 24" x 24": Click Here.
Acudor FB-5060-PC Fire Rated Prime Coated Steel Access Door Specification Submittal Over 24" x 24": Click Here.
We Also Recommend