Acudor RHA4444 36" x 36" Ladder Access Roof Hatch - Aluminum
Acudor RHA APPLICATION:
Ladder Access Roof Hatches are designed to provide convenient, economical access to the roof of a building.
Acudor RHA PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Weather tight construction
- Convenient one-hand operation
- 12" high insulated curb
- Supports 40lbs./sq. ft. live load.
Acudor RHA OPTIONAL FEATURES:
- Painted and Anodized finishes
- Polycarbonate domes for daylighting
- Louvered Curbs, Curb Mounted Units
- Curb pitch corrected for sloped roof
- Higher curb heights for "green roof" applications
Acudor RHA SPECIFICATIONS:
- Cover: Double-skin construction (“in box type design”) with 1" cellulose insulation and a continuous EPDM foam weather/draft seal gasket that is attached to the inside of cover to provide a flush, tight fit. Designed to support a live load of 40lbs./sq. ft., the cover is 11 gauge aluminum with a 20 gauge aluminum inside liner.
- Curb: 11 gauge aluminum with 1" thick fiberboard roof insulation at curb exterior. Curb is 12" high, with 3.375" wide bottom flange and pre-drilled mounting holes.
- Hinge: Heavy duty Aluminum pintle hinges with 3/8" pin.
- Opening: Gas spring operators allow cover to open and close with ease. Inside pull handle allows for easy control when closing cover.
- Door Latch: Self latching, zinc plated outside T handle with stainless steel inside lock and lever assembly. Unit also has inside and outside padlock provisions.
- Finish: Mill finish.
Acudor RHA4444 36" x 36" Ladder Access Roof Hatch - Aluminum Specification Submittal (24" x 24"): Click Here.
Acudor RHA4444 36" x 36" Ladder Access Roof Hatch - Aluminum Specification Submittal (24" x 36", 30" x 30", 30" x 36", 36" x 36"): Click Here.
Acudor RHA4444 36" x 36" Ladder Access Roof Hatch - Aluminum Product Page: Click Here.
We Also Recommend