Beacon-Morris BTC400 400,000 BTU Input Tubular Gas Fired Blower Style Unit Heater
Beacon-Morris BTC400 400,000 BTU (117.2 kW) Input / 332,000 BTU (97.3 kW) Output Tubular Gas Fired Blower Style Unit Heater w/ 1-1/2 HP Blower Motors. Up to 83% Thermal Efficiency.
The Beacon/Morris "BTC" Series gas-fired unit heater offers a highly efficient, extremely durable alternative to traditional clam shell designs. These blower type units combine the latest tubular heat exchanger and in-shot burner technology with the quality and reliability you have come to know from Beacon/Morris. Units are available in sizes 100 to 400 MBH.
Standard energy saving features like the direct spark ignition and power venting reduce standby losses and offer improved seasonal efficiencies. The "BTC" is certified by ETL as providing 83% thermal (combustion) efficiency.
- In-shot burner design
- 20-gauge steel jacket with baked enamel finish
- Main control panel
- 120/1/60 supply voltage
- Power vented
- 115/1/60 volt blower motor with internal overload protection
- 120/24 volt control transformer
- Direct spark ignition
- Individually adjustable and removable louvers
- Redundant single stage gas valve
- 10 year heat exchanger, flue collector and burner warranty
- Stainless steel heat exchanger, burners and/or flue collector
- Supply voltages: 208 & 230/1/60 and 230, 460, 575/3/60
- Premium efficiency blower motors in ODP and TE types
- Two stage and various electronic modulation gas controls
- Discharge nozzles (30°, 60° & 90°) or duct flange assembly
Tubular Heat Exchanger:
The Beacon/Morris tubular heat exchanger has been designed to provide maximum and uniform heat transfer. The low pressure drop associated with this design enables heated air to be evenly distributed to the conditioned space. This curved, non-welded serpentine design experiences less thermally induced stress making it highly durable for significantly longer service life. All standard Beacon/Morris tubular heat exchangers are constructed of heavy duty 20-gauge aluminized steel with an optional 409 stainless steel heat exchanger available for applications in mildly corrosive environments.
Direct Spark Ignition System:
Beacon/Morris "BTC" units utilize a direct spark pilotless ignition of the burner, providing fast heat delivery. This highly reliable and efficient ignition system incorporates an integrated electronic control board to regulate the system sequence of operation, including an externally mounted LED indicator for simple troubleshooting.
The Beacon/Morris "BTC" unit heater is ETL certified in accordance with categories I and III venting requirements. This certification allows units to be vented both vertically and horizontally using either single wall or double wall venting materials. This venting flexibility of the "BTC" unit heater makes installation easier and more cost effective by allowing the installer to utilize existing venting components.
Designed with the service person in mind, every component of the Beacon/Morris "BTC" Series is easily accessible. Ignition and fan controls are located in one centrally located control panel. The access door provides control isolation as well as a pleasing exterior appearance.
- Beacon-Morris BTC400: Specification Submittal
- Beacon-Morris BTC400: Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- Beacon-Morris BTC400: Brochure
- Beacon-Morris BTC400: Parts Catalog
We Also Recommend
Beacon-Morris BRT030 30,000 BTU Input Low Profile Tubular Gas Fired Unit Heater
Beacon-Morris BRT045 45,000 BTU Input Low Profile Tubular Gas Fired Unit Heater
Beacon-Morris BRT060 60,000 BTU Input Low Profile Tubular Gas Fired Unit Heater
Beacon-Morris BRT075 75,000 BTU Input Low Profile Tubular Gas Fired Unit Heater