Blu Bathworks TEU131 opus∙2 Electronica Two-Hole, Deck-Mounted Basin Mixer
Blu Bathworks TEU131 opus∙2 Electronica Two-Hole, Deck-Mounted Basin Mixer.
Modern angular spout design paired with cutting-edge digital touch control.
Features & Benefits:
- Two-hole deck-mounted basin mixer with electronic valve control.
- 8" spout projection with Neoperl laminar flow aerator.
- Touch control allows for easy on/off, with LED-light ring providing a visual temperature indicator.
- Three individualized presets that allow for quick access to desired temperatures.
- Durable, polished chrome finish and sleek design.
- Meets low lead drinking water standards.
- Cleaning mode allows you to temporarily switch off electronic components for easy & safe cleaning.
- Requires UNO electronica basin control mixer TEE016 (see attached)
- Recommended Water Pressure: 14.5-72.5 psi (1-5 bar)
- Water Supply:
- Operating pressure max: 145 psi (10 bar)
- Test Pressure: 232 psi (16 bar)
- Difference of input pressure: < 14.5 psi (1 bar)
- Flow rate: 1.5 gpm @ 60psi
- Inlet: 2x M10x1 female thread
- Outlet: 1x ⅜” male thread
- Operating environment: 4-40°C / 40-140°F
- Humidity: max. 95% (non-condensing)
- Line voltage: 100-240V AC / 50~60 Hz
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: stand by: <1W, max: <45W
- Limited lifetime tapware warranty (residential)
- Five year electronic parts warranty (residential)
- One year warranty (commercial)
- Material: Brass Body
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Weight: 8 lb (3kg)
Blu Bathworks products must be installed by certified professionals only and according to our installation guide as well as federal, provincial/state and local building codes and regulations. Installation must allow for future access to control box for maintenance purposes. This work must be carried out in accordance with the regulations IEC 364- 7-701-1984 (corresponding to VDE 0100 Part 701) as well as all national local regulations.
Any electrical installation work must only be performed by a qualified electrician.
- Prevent danger resulting from damaged power supply cables. In the case of damage, the power supply cable must be replaced by the manufacturer or his customer service department or an equally qualified person.
- Installation is only possible in frost-free rooms. The optional power supply unit is only suitable for indoor use.
- The plug-in connectors must not be directly or indirectly sprayed with water when cleaning.
- The voltage supply must be separately switchable.
- The maximum permissible distance between the electronic controller and the functional unit is 4 feet (1.2m) (47”). - If the static pressure exceeds (72.5 psi), a pressure reducing valve must be fitted.
Codes / Standards Applicable:
- Meets or exceeds ANSI / ASME standard A112.18.1 and CAN / CSA B125.1-05 requirements
- IAPMO/ UPC / cUPC
- Calgreen compliant
- AB1953 compliant
Blu Bathworks TEU131 opus∙2 Electronica Two-Hole, Deck-Mounted Basin Mixer Specification Submittal: Click Here.
Blu Bathworks TEU131 opus∙2 Electronica Two-Hole, Deck-Mounted Basin Mixer Installation Instructions: Click Here.
We Also Recommend
Blu Bathworks TSU935 + TS935 Thermostatic Tub/Shower Valve Trim w/ 2-way Diverter, Volume Control + Rough-In Valve