Blu Bathworks TS910 Pure∙2 | Opus∙2 1/2" Thermostatic Tub/Shower Rough-In Valve with Volume Control
Blu Bathworks TS910 Pure∙2 | Opus∙2 1/2" Thermostatic Tub/Shower Rough-In Valve with Volume Control.
- Enjoy complete control of your showering experience with this high performance thermostatic tub/shower valve with volume control.
- Use in conjunction with stylish pure∙2/opus∙2 round or rectangular trims.
- Thermostatic tub/shower rough-in valve with volume control.
- 1 port, 1 function.
- Single-handle temperature control.
- ½" NPT connection.
- Integral service shut-offs with filter screens.
- Crossflow prevention: temperature remains constant even if water pressure changes.
- Anti-scald safety stop, preset to 100˚F / 38˚C.
- Set and maintain precise desired temperature.
- Ceramic cartridge & thermostatic cartridge.
- Solid brass construction.
- Mounting tabs for easy installation.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty (residential) / One year warranty (commercial).
- Material: Solid brass construction.
- Valve Size: ½" NPT.
- Flow Rate: 8.7 gpm @ 60 PSI (mixed hot + cold) (output will vary depending on device in operation).
Requires / Use in Conjunction with:
- Pure∙2 | Opus 2
- TSP910S (Square Valve Trim)
- TSP910R (Round Valve Trim)
- Extension kits available for deep in-wall installation.
- PT4501 for Thermostatic Handle + PT4502 for volume control/diverter handle.
- Install this product according to the installation guide.
- Blu Bathworks products must be installed by certified professionals only, and according to our installation guide as well as federal, provincial/state and local building codes and regulations.
Codes / Standards Applicable:
- Meets or exceeds ASME A112.18.1 and CSA B125.1
- Calgreen compliant
Blu Bathworks TS910 Specification PDF: Click Here.