Phoenix UD1425 Aspen Blower Evaporative Cooler Bottom Discharge
Phoenix Manufacturing Inc. UD1425 Aspen Blower Evaporative Cooler Bottom Discharge, U.L. Listed.
- CFM Range: 8,675 CFM to 12,511 CFM at .0" Static Pressure
- Cabinet Size: W = 52", L = 52", H = 52"
- Discharge Size: 26-3/4" x 26-3/4"
- Motor Sizes: 1 through 3 HP Motors Available
- Cabinet Size: W = 52", L = 52"
- Approx. Cabinet Operation Weight: 721 Lbs.
- Motor Sold Seperate
- Motor Sheave Sold Seperate
- Water Pump Sold Seperate
Features & Benefits:
Phoenix Manufacturing Inc.'s Commercial Coolers line is constructed of hot dipped galvanized steel and treated with a 5-stage, durable Peblar XT appliance type finishing process. Using plane separation technology, a computerized dynamic wheel balancer provides the smoothest running vibration-free wheel possible. Engineered and designed for reliable performance and long life, Phoenix Manufacting Inc. commercial units will last through the years with minimum maintenance and optimum cooling capacity.
- AMCA licensed ratings
- Solid shaft for strength & durability
- All welded, hot dipped galvanized steel construction cabinet
- Heavy duty UL recognized motor and pump available
- Multi-layered bottom pan finish
- Peblar XT™ architectural finish, protects against rust- This attractive, multi-layered bonded treatment protects the cooler against corrosion and provides years of reliable service.
- Dynamically balanced blower wheels
- Belt and bleed off included
Environmentally Friendly Cooling:Evaporative coolers contain no ozone harmful CFC’s typically found in typical mechanical refrigeration processes of large areas. Along with filtering capabilities, Evaporative Coolers also introduce fresh cool air into work areas and storage environments. Saving as much as 75% of the cost incurred with air conditioning, these units reduce the electrical demand realized by utilities and ultimately reduce operating costs while raising efficiencies.
Energy Efficiency - Exception Performance:
Phoenix Manufacturing Commercial Coolers deliver the industry optimum fresh air with motor horsepower ranges from ¾ Hp to 7 ½ Hp to meet the most challenging design requirements. Evaporative coolers provide filtering to induction air prior to entering workplace environments through ducts or single inlet discharge aperture. Similarly, used as air handlers without the use of water, fresh make-up air requirements in restaurant kitchens, industrial work environments and dry cleaning industries can be met cost effectively and energy efficiently.
Standards and Acceptance:
- U.L. Classified: The Commercial Cooler models are UL Classified. In order to maintain this U.L. Classified designation, these models must be used in conjunction with PMI supplied Motors, Sheaves, Pumps and Junction Box kits (JBK). See price sheets for details.
Choosing the Right Mode:
Choosing the right Commercial Cooler model is important for proper operation. These air coolers are designed to operate at maximum efficiency with minimal maintenance. All Commercial air coolers use efficient Aspen media to deliver colder air while reducing the overall cost of replacing the media.
For maximum performance, choose the model with the proper rating and motor as well as the correct duct configuration.
CONTACT US if you having any sizing or configuration questions.
Phoenix UD1425 Aspen Blower Evaporative Cooler Bottom Discharge:
- Brochure: Click Here.
- Specification Submittal: Click Here.
- Owners Guide: Click Here.
- Parts List: Click Here.
- Warranty: Click Here.
All data, specifications and detail are intended as a general guide for using PHOENIX MANUFACTURING, INC. PRODUCTS. These products should not be used in design or construction without an independent evaluation by a qualified engineer or architect to verify the suitability of a particular product for use in a specific application. PHOENIX MANUFACTURING, INC. and MASTERBUILDER MERCANTILE INC. assume no liability for failure resulting from the use or misapplication of computation, detail drawings and specifications contained herein. PHOENIX MANUFACTURING, INC. reserves the right to make modifications and/or change materials of any of their products without prior notice or obligation. PHOENIX MANUFACTURING, INC. may not produce all of the products contained in this submittal. For product availability and the latest information regarding products contact PHOENIX MANUFACTURING, INC.
We Also Recommend
Phoenix D2231 Commercial Evaporative Cooler, Down Discharge, Aspen Media, Blower Style
Phoenix D8801 Commercial Evaporative Cooler, Down Discharge, Aspen Media, Blower Style