Phoenix UFS450A Evaporative Cooler Side Discharge Frigiking Series (U.L. Listed)
Phoenix UFS450A Evaporative Cooler Side Discharge Frigiking Series, U.L. Listed.
Precision Crafted, Engineered to Last
Ideal for roof installation, this cooler features a unique full-closing damper to seal the unit and prevent winter heat loss. The versatile side discharge unit is perfect for either roof or thru-the-wall installations. Our wide angle pad lancing provides maximum air intake for maximum efficiency. It includes factory 115V pump, float and bleed-off, and a quick disconnect. You have a choice of a 1- or 2-speed motor.
Reliable Performance – Minimum Maintenance
All Stages of our manufacturing emphasize quality and efficiency and every Frigiking Air Cooler is built to the most exacting standards. The cabinet design with a deep drawn bottom pan is constructed with hot dipped galvanized steel and coated with an attractive appliance type finish. Every component is engineered for reliable performance, so your cooler will last through the years of cooling comfort with a minimum of maintenance. In short, the Frigiking cooler is your best choice for years of comfort and economical trouble-free operation.
Standards and Acceptance:
- U.L. Listed.
Features & Benefits:
- PMI’s exclusive MIRROSCOPIC Blower shaft finish process yields a 90% improvement over the industry standard “ground finish”. This means quieter operation as well as longer bearing and shaft life for your cooler!
Easy Access Gravity-Held Doors
- Easy to remove access doors reduce maintenance time.
- Junction box allows for easy plug-in connections of motor and pump.
Prevents Winter Heat Loss
- Down Discharge models include our exclusive slide damper to seal the duct and prevent winter heat loss.
- High-torque, belt driven motors are recognized by Underwriters Laboratories (UL Listed).Note: Motors Sold Separately.
- Oversized balanced blower wheels generate maximum air while providing quiet operation.
PEBLAR XT Protective Powder Coating:
- Our exclusive Peblar XT surface preparation is the highest quality and most costly outdoor architectural grade finish used in the industry to date. This attractive multi-layered bonded treatment protects your cooler against corrosion and assures years of reliable service.
- UL Classified Models: The FRGIKING models are Classified by UL as Evaporative Air Coolers in accordance with the Uniform Mechanical Code.
Phoenix UFS450A Evaporative Cooler Side Discharge Frigiking Series (U.L. Listed) Brochure: Click Here.
UFS450A Evaporative Cooler Side Discharge Frigiking Series (U.L. Listed) Specification Submittal: Click Here.
Phoenix UFS450A Evaporative Cooler Side Discharge Frigiking Series (U.L. Listed) Owners Guide: Click Here.
Phoenix UFS450A Evaporative Cooler Side Discharge Frigiking Series (U.L. Listed) Parts List: Click Here.
Phoenix UFS450A Evaporative Cooler Side Discharge Frigiking Series (U.L. Listed) Warranty: Click Here.
All data, specifications and detail are intended as a general guide for using PHOENIX MANUFACTURING, INC. PRODUCTS. These products should not be used in design or construction without an independent evaluation by a qualified engineer or architect to verify the suitability of a particular product for use in a specific application. PHOENIX MANUFACTURING, INC. and MASTERBUILDER MERCANTILE INC. assume no liability for failure resulting from the use or misapplication of computation, detail drawings and specifications contained herein. PHOENIX MANUFACTURING, INC. reserves the right to make modifications and/or change materials of any of their products without prior notice or obligation. PHOENIX MANUFACTURING, INC. may not produce all of the products contained in this submittal. For product availability and the latest information regarding products contact PHOENIX MANUFACTURING, INC.
We Also Recommend
Phoenix D2231 Commercial Evaporative Cooler, Down Discharge, Aspen Media, Blower Style
Phoenix D8801 Commercial Evaporative Cooler, Down Discharge, Aspen Media, Blower Style