Zurn Wilkins TG-5 5 Valve Backflow Prevention Assembly Test Kit
Zurn Wilkins TG-5 5 Valve Backflow Prevention Assembly Test Kit Engineering Specification: The Backflow Prevention Test Kit shall be a 5 valve pressure differential type. The test kit shall comprise of a 4 1/2” dial set in a thermoplastic housing with a 0 to 15 P.S.I. scale (0.2 P.S.I.D. Increments) and an accuracy of +/- 0.2 P.S.I.D. (Descending). The test kit shall incorporate 5 color coded resilient seated needle valves with SAE flare fittings and 3 color coded pressure hoses (5 ft. lengths). The test kit shall include a hard plastic case, calibration certificate and a laminated instruction sheet. The Backflow Prevention Test Kit shall be a ZURN WILKINS Model TG-5.
The ZURN WILKINS Model TG-5 Backflow Prevention Assembly Test Kit is designed for testing all brands of Pressure Type Vacuum Breakers, Double Check Valve, and Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Prevention Assemblies. The TG-5 is capable of performing all known testing procedures including those recommended by ASSE, AWWA and FCCCHR at USC.
The TG-5 is capable of testing the following backflow prevention devices: Reduced Pressure Principle Assemblies, Double Check Valve Assemblies, Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assemblies.
The ZURN WILKINS Model TG-5 Backflow Prevention Assembly Test Kit is subjected to calibration testing conforming to standards traceable to the National Bureau of Standards. It is recommended that gauges be rechecked for calibration annually. ZURN WILKINS is not liable for shifts in calibration other than caused by defects.
- Maximum working pressure 200 psi
- Working temperature range 35° F to 150° F c
- Gauge body of engineered thermoplastic material c Gauge dial: 4 1/2” diameter, 0-15 P.S.I. scale (75 divisions)
- 200 psi line pressure gauge dial
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2 P.S.I.D. (descending)
- Valves: soft-seated needle with replaceable seats (5 total)
- Hoses & end fittings: (3) color coded 5' lengths and (1) 4’ long clear bleed tube, SAE 45° flare fittings and 90 micron cleanable porous metal (brass) filters
- 5 year warranty against defects in materials and manufacturing
- Durable carrying case with external fitting compartments
Zurn Wilkins TG-5 5 Valve Backflow Prevention Assembly Test Kit Specification Submittal: Click Here.
Zurn Wilkins TG-5 5 Valve Backflow Prevention Assembly Test Kit Maintenance and Installation Sheet: Click Here.
Zurn Wilkins TG-5 5 Valve Backflow Prevention Assembly Test Kit Repair Parts: Click Here.