Zurn Z1700 Shoktrol Water Hammer Arrestor Bellows Stainless
Zurn Z1700 Shoktrol Water Hammer Arrestor Bellows Style All Stainless Steel.
- The Z1700 Shoktrol Water Hammer Arrestor protects water lines against over-pressure during surges following quick valve closure.
Features & Benefits:
- All 18-8 stainless steel construction
- Hermetically sealed bellows
ZURN Z1700 Shoktrol Water Hammer Arrestors are regularly furnished in all stainless steel construction. Pipe threads are accurately machined to assure tight connection. 3/4" [19mm] male I.P.S. inlet is standard for the 100 and 200 size units, while 1" [25mm] male I.P.S. inlet is standard for sizes 300 thru 600.
Where required in piping systems, properly sized water hammer arrestors shall be ZURN Z1700 (specify size) with nesting type bellows contained within a casing having sufficient displacement volume to dissipate the calculated kinetic energy generated, in the piping system. Both casing and bellows constructed of Type 304 stainless steel.
- PDI WH-201
- ANSI A112.26.1M
- ASSE 1010
- Zurn Z1700: Specification Submittal
- Zurn Z1700: Installation Instructions
- Zurn Z1700: Sizing Selection (PDI-WH201)
- Zurn Z1700: Water Hammer Arrestor Engineering Guide
- Zurn Z1700: Technical Information
Mitigating Water Hammer Learning Video:
Zurn Z1700 Upgrades: Watts SG, JR Smith 5000, Mifab WHB, PPP SS.
We Also Recommend
BMI 31104 1/2" MIPS 'A' Type Hammer Arrester - Lead Free (Package Quantities)
BMI 31248 1/2"PEX x 3/8"OD Straight Stop - Chrome Plated Valve - Hammer Arrester - 1/4 Turn - Lead Free (Package Quantities)
BMI 31249 1/2"PEX x 3/8"OD Angle Stop - Chrome Plated Valve - Hammer Arrester - 1/4 Turn - Lead Free (Package Quantities)