Zurn Z883 6" Wide x 40" Long Non-Sloped HDPE Shallow Trench Drain Channel
Zurn Z883 6" Wide x 40" Long Non-Sloped HDPE Shallow Trench Drain Channel.
- High density polypropylene structural composite drain channel with 3.5" depth. All sections are 40" modular lengths with integral top frame, interlocking ends, and radiused bottom. Combination tie-down/leveling devices at 20 inch intervals.
Features & Benefits:
- Shallow channels allows for easy installation
- Saves labor up to 75%
- Integral rebar clips for elevation set
- Mechanical interlocking connections
- Option for a Made in USA configurable product
Zurn Z883 channels shall be 40" [1016mm] long, 6" [152mm] wide reveal and have a 4" [102mm] throat. Modular channel sections shall be made of 0% water absorbent Polypropylene. Shall have a positive mechanical connection between channel sections that will not separate during the installation and shall mechanically lock into the concrete surround a minimum of every 10" [254mm]. Channels shall weigh less than 2.31 lbs.[1.05kg] per linear foot, have a smooth, 2" [51mm] radiused self cleaning bottom with a Manning’s coefficient of .009 and neutral 0% built in slope. Channels shall have rebar clips standard to secure trench in its final location.
Zurn Z883 Specification Submittal: Click Here.
Zurn Z883 Installation Instructions: Click Here.
Zurn Z883 Grates and Covers: Click Here.
Zurn Z883 DWG Drawing File: Click Here.
Zurn Z883 6" Wide Grates and Covers (DWG): Click Here.
Zurn Z883 HPP Grate Color Options: Click Here.