Zurn Z1020XL Electronic Trap Primer, 5-Port Header
Zurn Z1020XL Electronic Trap Primer, 5-Port Header, Lead-Free.
Features & Benefits:
- Low voltage (24VAC)
- Pre-programmed to provide six-second water injection into traps
- Complete with galvanized steel combination surface or recessed mount box and cover
- Replaces Z1020, Z1020-5
- Also available as a Z1020-10, 10-Port Configuration
Factory programmed, 5-port, Lead-Free Electronic Trap Primer providing a six second water injection to traps every twenty-four hours*. Trap primer features a galvanized steel combination surface or recessed housing and cover, 1/2  solder copper inlet connection, brass ball-type stop valve, slow closing 24 VAC solenoid valve with integral strainer, 120 - 24 VAC transformer, brass atmospheric vacuum breaker, PEX waterway, and anti-scaling multi-port manifold with five 1/ 2  Male PEX outlet connections.
- Min. Pressure: 3 psi
- Working Pressure: 20 to 100 psig
- Default Settings:
- Frequency: 24 hours
- lnjection Time: 6 seconds
- Volume: 2 oz. min. per port.
You can add distribution units to each of the header outlets if required. i.e. You can add a Z1022-XL-DU2-LT to turn the single outlet into a double-port outlet. Or, you can added a Z1022-XL-DU3-LT to turn a single outlet into a three-port outlet. The maximum number of outlets achievable on a Z1020XL 5-Port is 20 (using [x5] Z1022-XL-DU4-LT's).
We Also Recommend